Registration Info & Documents
for the 2014-2015 Fall/Winter Season
Registration day is Saturday August 23, 2014 from 9am-12:30pm at the Riverfront YMCA gym.Tigershark Age Group YMCA Swimming:
- Registration Information
Tigershark Fee Structure * Ymca dues (program fees, and membership) should be paid at the Riverfront YMCA, ask for Jim Sawin. Booster fees with a check made out to CFYN (booster fee, divisional fees, & escrow) can be paid to our team treasurer Lynn DiLullo at our parents meeting, mailed to our PO Box, or left in the treasurer's mailbox at the Nat (located in the storage room through the silver doors off the pool deck). Please include a note with your swimmer's name(s).
- Fee Explanation - Where does the money go?
- Registration Form - Please fill this out (phone numbers automatically format, you only need to type numbers), print it off, sign it, then bring it with you to registration.
Volunteer Contract - This needs to be printed off, signed, and turned in with your registration paperwork. This is a requirement of all Tigershark families.
Registration Guide/Checklist - Coming Soon
- *Any families who are experiencing financial hardships should look into the Partners with Youth program via the YMCA. Contact the Riverfront YMCA for additional information. Application packets for this program can be picked up at the front desk of the Riverfront YMCA and should be returned prior to registration day.
High School Pre-season:
Please note this program is open to High School aged swimmers only.
High School Pre-Season Information & Fee Structure- Coming Soon
Guide to High School Pre-season Registration - Coming Soon
Registration Forms -Coming Soon
Volunteer Contract - This needs to be printed off,
signed, and turned in with your registration paperwork. This is a
requirement of all Tigershark families
- USA Swimming 2014/15 Registration Form -This form is required if you plan to have your child swim in USA meets in addition to the YMCA meets. Please print it, fill it out, and get it to our USA secretary Diane Kurlich. New swimmers must submit a copy of their birth certificates for USA registration. Swimmers who have submitted a birth certificate within the last year do not need to resubmit it.
How to Register for USA Swimming - Coming Soon
- What is USA Swimming? A brief explanation of what USA Swimming is and the advantages of having your swimmer participate.
Team PO Box Address:
PO Box 49
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44222
If you have question feel free to contact the following people for assistance: