Entry list for Ridgewood Dual Meet HereHang Ten Heat sheets
are now available. This is a larger file than most so please be patient when downloading it.
Morning Session (10 & Under):
* 7:00 am arrival for works of: admissions, t-shirt sales, set up, meet manager, deck entry assistant, volunteer check-in.
* Deck Entries Open 7:15am
* Warm-ups 8:00 am
* Meet Start 8:30 am
* Session should end around 12:30pm
Afternoon Session (11 & over):
* 11:00 am arrival for admissions, tshirt sales, volunteer check-in.
* Warm-up begins 12:00
* 11:45 Deck entries open
* Competition pool warm ups begin at the conclusion of the morning session.
* Competition begins at approximately 1:00pm
* Competition is estimated to conclude around 7:00 pm.
We are offering a 4th Event Opportunity:
We will accept deck entries for a 4th exhibition event to fill up any open lanes we have available. These will be swum as exhibition events, meaning you can not win awards for the event, but the times will count for top times, seed times, etc. We will NOT create any new heats for 4th events. So space will be very limited.
To enter, on the day of the meet please go to the Deck Entry table located on deck near the scorers table. If we have a lane available for the event you are interested in you will be entered as a "no time" at the Deck Entry cost of $6.00. You must pay for your entry at the deck entry table, we will not be able to charge your escrow account for this.
We will take these entries from 7:15 am to 8:00 am for both morning and afternoon sessions. We will take additional entries for any remaining openings beginning at 12:15 for the afternoon session. All deck entries will be given on a first come first served basis to fill any open lanes we have. Please do NOT email us prior to the meet asking to deck enter early. (We are sorry, we just can not handle processing the volume of email this would generate while we work to prepare for the meet).